5.08.2008

The mission....

So i've been living in New York for about two and a half years, and I've gotta say, I haven't really done much. It's not that there isn't anything to do, far from it. The overabundance that New York offers can be a little, well, daunting for a person such as myself, so I've devised a mission. One museum, every week, until there aren't any museums anymore. I of course made this declaration last Friday at HiFi in full view of the Boyz, so I'm afraid I may be held to it. Of course, I was fairly certain that there are quite a few museums, but I had no idea what I was just committed to. According to nymseums.com, there are 183 museums in and around the New York metropolitan area, so I think I'll start with the free ones.
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Dustin Jensen said...

Sweet! Sounds like fun.